2/10/2013

祝福大家金蛇年快樂 ❤ 新春吉祥 ❤ Happy Snake Year !!!



For information 2013 - present - 
please visit 許郁瑛 yuying hsu Facebook Fan Page 

For information 2010 - 2013 -
please visit :: YUYING HSU :: 許郁瑛 :: BLOG



Hello Everyone -

It's Chinese New Year today - the year of the SNAKE !!! Yay, time for New Year's Resolutions again - if you haven't already committed to the ones you've made a month earlier or so.  :p

I've opened up a Facebook fan page at the beginning of this month, to celebrate a little - it has been 3 years since I moved back to Taiwan from NYC, and I sure have met some great, lovely people and learned a lot in general in life. Thanks to all of you who've attended to my shows and those who've always encouraged me along the way. I look forward to many more fun years to come, to share my music with you all. So from now on, I'll be posting my updates/ schedules on FB fan page. 

Please SHARE & "LIKE" it. 許郁瑛 yuying hsu  ❤

https://www.facebook.com/yyhsu.music

Thank you all. Happy Chinese New Year, may the Snakes bring you health, happiness and prosperity.  :)
yy


大家好 - 

新的一年 - 金蛇年 - 祝福大家事事順心, 心想事成, 平安喜樂, 身體健康, 財源滾滾來 

我在這個月月初時悄悄開了臉書的粉絲頁慶祝一下, 因為 2/1 是我回台灣滿三年的日子 (時光飛逝!)。 這段時間非常謝謝大家的支持, 無論是到現場聽音樂會或是私底下不斷鼓勵我的朋友們, 再次謝謝你們滿滿的愛, 新的一年 (還有往後的很多年!) 還請大家多多指教噢!!

部落格這邊的發文算是告一個段落了, 從現在開始我會在臉書的粉絲頁面來更新我的演出訊息等等, 還請大家幫我宣傳一下按個讚噢!! 


https://www.facebook.com/yyhsu.music

謝謝大家, 祝福大家新春愉快, 蛇年行大運   :)
郁瑛


沒有留言:

張貼留言